No information for the plugin 'archive-files-scm-plugin' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
ArchiveFilesSCM - This plugin for Jenkins checkouts archive files and extracts to Jenkins job workspace
- checkouts archive file only when last modified date(last*modified header returned when connecting to a URL) changes from last checkout date
- supports pooling using the same above logic
- supports extraction of zip,tar,gz,jar,war,ear files
- detects type of archive file based on file name (i.e URL must end with zip,tar,tar.gz,jar,war,ear)
- supports basic authentication
- supports connection through proxy
- supports running on slave
- supports http:// and file:// protocols e.g URL can be
Note: If the type is unknown the plugin will simply copy the file to workspace
- Jenkins server needs to be restarted when username and password is changed. This is because of JDK caching of credentials bug.