No information for the plugin 'testrail' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
Allows test results in JUnit format to be reported in TestRail.
- Configurable TestRail credentials via Global Settings
- Reporting results of tests in JUnit xml format to TestRail
- Ability to specify the Project and Test Suite to report the results to in TestRail on a per-job basis.
- Uses the TestRail API to automatically pull Projects and Test Suites for selection.
- Ability to (optionally) specify a milestone to set the results against.
- Automatically generates test cases in TestRail if they exist in the results but not in TestRail.
For more information on configuring the plugin, please go to the ReadMe at the offical GitHub Repo.
Possible Upcoming Features
- Support for additional test result formats
- Ability to toggle off automatic test case creation