Due to some maintenance issues, this service has been switched in read-only mode, you can find more information about the why

and how to migrate your plugin documentation in this blogpost

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

This page is an archive of past meeting agendas, their minutes and IRC logs, for the year shown above.
For current information, see the Governance Meeting Agenda page.

Dec 14th Meeting

WHEN December 14th 19:00 UTC, which should be 11am PST, 2pm EST, 8pm CET, 4am Tokyo.

MINUTES summary and raw

Nov 30th Meeting

WHEN November 30th 19:00 UTC, which should be 11am PST, 2pm EST, 8pm CET, 4am Tokyo.

MINUTES summary and raw

Nov 9th Meeting

WHEN November 9th 19:00 UTC, which should be 11am PST, 2pm EST, 8pm CET, 3am Tokyo.

MINUTES summary and raw

Oct 26th Meeting

WHEN October 26th 18:00 UTC, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CEST, 3am Tokyo.

  • State of the Jenkins development environment (@kutzi)
    • the environment makes it hard for part time developers to work in the free time on Jenkins, because it's often broken. See here or here or here
    • What can we do about it?
  • Bringing old Jenkins plugins up to a common requiredCore (@jieryn)
  • Infra update (Unknown User (rtyler))
    • SPI donation status for cucumber

MINUTES summary and raw

For Oct 12th Meeting

WHEN October 12th 18:00 UTC, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CEST, 3am Tokyo.

  • Recap of last meeting's action items

For Sept 28th Meeting

WHEN September 28th 18:00 UTC, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CEST, 3am Tokyo.

  • Recap of last meeting's action items
  • Donation status update (@orrc)
    • Awesome progress towards the goal
    • Can we make donating easier for companies/Europeans/recurring payments? (see this thread)
  • Choosing next LTS baseline candidate (Yahoo! folk?)
  • Governance document review/approval

MINUTES summary and raw

For Sept 14th Meeting

WHEN September 14th 18:00 UTC, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CEST, 3am Tokyo.

  • Recap of last meeting's action items (@rtyler)
  • Donation status update
  • governance document review
  • Choosing next LTS baseline candidate

MINUTES summary and raw

For Aug 31st Meeting (rescheduled from August 24th)

WHEN August 31st 18:00 UTC, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CEST, 3am Tokyo.

MINUTES summary and raw

For Aug 11th Meeting

WHEN August 11th 18:00 UTC, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CET, 3am Tokyo.

MINUTES summary and raw

For Jul 20th Meeting

WHEN July 20th 18:00 UTC, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CET, 3am Tokyo.

*

For Jul 6th Meeting

WHEN July 6th 18:00 UTC, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CET, 3am Tokyo.

  • How do we handle pull requests which are pending for a long time
  • What is the current state of the 'The new EMailer' ?
    • Maybe to get things going again, deprecate the built-in EMailer and deliver email-ext bundled?
  • Infra update from Unknown User (rtyler) regarding new machines at the OSUOSL
  • CLA discussion. We should start collecting CLA for core, and our current plan on the record was to reuse Apache CLA.

MINUTES summary and raw

For Jun 22nd Meeting

WHEN June 22nd 18:00 UTC, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CET, 3am Tokyo.

  • Commit message formatting
  • Talk about the Test Support Proposal by Christoph Kutzinski
  • What is the current state of the 'The new EMailer' ?
    • Maybe to get things going again, deprecate the built-in EMailer and deliver email-ext bundled?

MINUTES summary and raw

For Jun 8th Meeting

WHEN June 8th 18:00 UTC, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CET, 3am Tokyo.

  • Foundation update
  • LTS update
  • Discussion: fixing the test harness

MINUTES summary and raw

For May 24th Meeting

WHEN May 24th 16:00 UTC, which is 9am PDT, 12pm EDT, 6pm CEST, 1am Tokyo.

MINUTES summary and raw

For May 11th Meeting

WHEN: May 11th 6pm GMT, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CET, 3am Tokyo.

  • Discuss progress with SFC/SPI/ASF/EF regarding an umbrella organization
  • Decide whether a permalink from jenkins-ci.org to John Smart's "Jenkins: The Definitive Guide" book is okay
  • Discuss hardware access for drulli and olamy (primarily eggplant)
  • Can the localization committers push their changes directly? If so, please put the approval in the record(from tyuki39)
  • Discuss status on the JenkinsCI cafe press store
  • Discuss whether to add the git plugin to the core release bundle.
  • Updates:
    • Infra update from rtyler
      • Status of new machines at the OSUOSL
      • Status of MirrorBrain fixes/bandwidth allocation
      • Status of proper backups at Contegix
      • Discuss dealing with bandwidth issues and Debian APT clients (DNS round robin to OSUOSL?)

MINUTES: summary and raw

For April 27th meeting

WHEN: April 27th 6pm GMT, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CET, 3am Tokyo.

  • Updates
    • fcamblor to report the progress/status on plugin compat tester
    • Trademark registration status
    • Infra updates from rtyler

MINUTES: summary and raw

For April 13th meeting

WHEN: April 13th 6pm GMT, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CET, 3am Tokyo.

  • Review/discussion of aheritier's upcoming proposal for details of JIRA project split.
  • Updates:
    • "ULTIMATE ROBO LOGO SHOWDOWN" results
    • Trademark registration status
    • SFC/SPI/Apache status

MINUTES: summary and raw

For March 30th meeting

WHEN: March 30th 6pm GMT, which should be 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 8pm CET, 3am Tokyo.

  • Review/discussion of aheritier's upcoming proposal for details of JIRA project split.
  • Updates:
    • Logo contest status
    • Trademark registration status
    • SFC response?
  • CLA discussion continued
  • Discussion on the way we can strengthen plugins and avoid unnecessary duplication/forks

MINUTES: summary and raw

For March 16th meeting

  • WHEN: March 16th, 2pm PST/4pm EST/9pm GMT/10pm CET
  • Review/discussion of aheritier's upcoming proposal for details of JIRA project split.
  • Updates:
    • Trademark registration status
    • SFC response?
  • Discussion whether requiring a CLA is beneficial or not.
  • Logo contest status
  • Infra hardware status

For March 2nd Meeting

  • No labels