This plug-in is deprecated.
We encourage calling the Eggplant Command Line directly as described in the on-line documentation:
Plugin Information View eggPlant on the plugin site for more information. The current version of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before use:
View eggPlant on the plugin site for more information.
The current version of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before use:
For detailed installation and configuration instructions see the Eggplant Jenkins Integration documentation.
- Ensure that eggPlant is installed and accessible to the Jenkins user. You can install the plugin from the Manage Plugins, Available page.
You do not need to restart Jenkins after installation.
- On the Manage Jenkins, Configure System page, click the button Add Eggplant and fill in the Eggplant Functional version and the path to the eggPlant runscript command.
- On the configuration page for a build project, click the Add build step button and select the Eggplant option. Enter the script path and System Under Test details.
- The Advanced... button give the following additional fields.
- After executing a build, both job level results and the results of the Eggplant Functional script can be viewed.
- Initial Release
- Support for Slave Nodes
- Fixed an issue saving configuration values
- Added Tool concept, so that the executables can be installed in different locations on different machines.
- Added Job-Level Test Results Summary.