This is a management tool that helps Jenkins admins to detect orphaned jobs and deletes or disables chosen jobs.
Allows admins to detect orphaned jobs automatically and deactivate or delete these jobs.
Release 2.0 (upcoming)
- Complete reengineering.
- Spport for Pipelines and Folders.
- Huge performance improvement.
- No more global and job configuration needed.
- Filter jobs by regex.
- ...and much more!
Release 1.2.1 (8 September 2015)
- Bugfix: CSV export
Release 1.2 (27 August 2015)
- Possibility to change detection rules on start page
- Ignore individual deadlines of job config
- Also show deactivated jobs
- Also show excluded jobs
- Reconfigure deadlines
- Export detected jobs (including all information of overview page) to CSV.
- Detect responsible users (using JobConfigHistory).
- Fix bug if there are other items than instances of AbstractProject.
Release 1.1.2 (13 August 2015)
- Deactivated date of first job config (buggy)
Release 1.1 (3 August 2015)
- In the overview page of detected jobs: Possibility to switch to deactivation, to deletion or to ignore of each job retrospectively.
- When performing first job configuration after plugin installation: save timestamp in job config (used in detection of jobs that have never been built).
Release 1.0 (24 July 2015)
Possible future features
- Possibility of adding additional detection rules
Other plugins powered by 1&1: