APIs for using Docker from other plugins.
Plugin provides the following features:
- API for managing Docker image and container fingerprints
- Credentials and location of Docker Registry
- Credentials and location of Docker Daemon (aka Docker Remote API)
- ToolInstallation for Docker CLI clients
- DockerImageExtractor extension point to get Docker image relations from jobs
- Simple UI referring related image fingerprints in Docker builds
Credentials and locations
This allows users to configure one set of endpoint/credentials and use it across all the Docker
related plugins, thereby keeping configuration more DRY.
See Docker Pipeline Plugin for the typical usage.
Version 1.15 (May 13, 2019)
- - Add support of Docker credentials specification in Declarative Pipeline
- , - Inherit properties from the local Docker config.json if it exists
- - Use a new way to specify multi-line secrets in the plugin
Version 1.14 (April 2, 2019)
- Improve help text formatting (PR 73)
- Developer: Add new API for getting Docker-related credentials for
Version 1.13 (May 18, 2018)
- API for
Version 1.12 (May 11, 2018)
- (and allied issues)
- implies a newer Jenkins core dependency
Version 1.11 (Jan 04, 2018)
- Failure to download newer Docker releases from the automatic tool installer.
Version 1.10 (Dec 11, 2017)
- Regression in Jenkins 2.93+ when using server credentials.
Version 1.9 (Oct 10, 2017)
icon-shim plugin dependency.
Version 1.8 (Jul 10, 2017)
Version 1.7 (Jun 16, 2017)
- Always include port in image name.
- Add credentials binding implementation for Docker server credentials.
Version 1.6 (Jan 11, 2017)
- JENKINS-39181 Fix Invalid fully qualified image name when registry URL is specified
Version 1.5 (Oct 05, 2016)
- JENKINS-38018 API for more informative logging about use of registry credentials.
Version 1.4.1 (Sep 08, 2016)
Version 1.4.0 (Jun 17, 2016)
- Migration to the new parent POM (JENKINS-35018)
- Jenkins core dependency has been updated to 1.580.x
Version 1.3.1 (Feb 19, 2016)
Version 1.3 (Feb 08, 2016)
- Support the "sha256:" prefix in image ID, required for Docker 1.10 (JENKINS-32792)
- Replace build action icon stubs by Docker icons (JENKINS-28776)
Version 1.2 (Jul 29 2015)
- NPE when using credentials together with docker 1.7 (JENKINS-29627)
- Support creation of named fingerprints in the API (JENKINS-29098)
Version 1.1 (Jul 07 2015)
- Cleanup of FindBugs issues, update of the CI system
- Fix the issue with the Docker Tool selector (PR #40)
- Support Docker 1.7+ .docker/config.json (PR #38)
Version 1.0 (May 22 2015)
- First stable release
- There were may alpha releases before this release, see commit histories in GitHub