This is handy when you have some tools in your build chain that don't use the exit code properly.
This plugin lets you search keywords in the files you specified and use that to downgrade a "successful" build to be unstable or a failure.
The search is always performed, even on builds which returned a non-zero exit status, but the reclassification only applies to builds which returned an overall exit status of zero.
Version 1.10 (Jan 31, 2014)
- No longer blocking concurrent builds. (JENKINS-17507)
- Cleaner config UI using help buttons
- Japanese translation
Version 1.9 (Feb 13, 2011)
Version 1.8 (Feb 6, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 1.7 (May 4, 2009)
Version 1.6 (Nov 6, 2008)
- Modified to work with all job types, including Maven2 jobs.
- Added "Unstable if found" configuration option. Use this option to set build unstable instead of failing the build. Default is off (previous behavior).