Adds a widget in the sidebar with the next build date for all the scheduled projects. It also creates a column definition.
A picture's worth a thousand words.
Sidebar widget (main)
Sidebar widget (Computer)
Version 1.0.8 (2014-06-17)
Version 1.0.7 (2014-06-09)
- Added German translation (thanks to phoenix384).
- JENKINS-23162 Added an optional widget to show the next polling for the SCM trigger. To enable it, go to the global configuration page.
Version 1.0.6 (2014-02-10)
- Added French translation (thanks to damienfinck).
- JENKINS-21267 Added tooltip to show remaining time until next execution.
Version 1.0.5 (2012-11-07)
- Fixed JENKINS-12676 (thanks to OHTAKE Tomohiro for the patch).
- Added a global configuration option to enable/disable filtering by view in sidebar's widget.
- Added a Computer's widget. It shows the jobs tied to a computer.
Version 1.0.4 (2012-02-25)
- Added a global configuration option to set the date format.
Version 1.0.3 (2012-01-13)
- Added ja localization (Thanks to Tadanori Nakagawa).
Version 1.0.2 (2011-06-21)
- Added column definition for the views.
- Shows only projects associated with the view.
- Disabled projects should not be shown.
Version 1.0.1 (2011-06-14)
- Added tooltip to project name.
- Links to projects
- Changed date format to fit same width.
- Shorter project name on widget
Version 1.0.0 (2011-06-09)