Provides a job view displaying project status in a highly visible manner. This is ideal for displaying on a screen on the office wall as a form of Extreme Feedback Device.
This plugin is no longer maintained by the original author. Several improvements are available in github branches, but haven't been pulled into master or put into a release. If anyone has time, feel free to take over development of this plugin
The Wall Display Plugin is a better implemented radiator view for jenkins.
Once the plugin is installed, click on the add view tab and select "Radiator View". The job selection options are the same as the standard list view -- either select projects to include or specify a regular expression to select the options.
This plugin will be integrated with the claim plugin if it is installed - claimed failures are displayed in a column on the right.
This is showing a Radiator in 'Project' based mode - jobs with a common prefix are grouped together and represented as a single box on the screen.
- Green boxes are shown when all jobs are successful.
- Red boxes are shown when any jobs fail (including test failures). Links to the failed builds and details of possible culprits if known are also shown.
- Amber boxes are shown when jobs fail, but all failing jobs are claimed. Details of the claims are also shown.
Hovering over the project name opens a list of all jobs relating to that project as in the top-left project. Hovering over the ? button provides configuration options.
There are several different approaches to displaying the radiator, including non-project based and only showing failing builds - give it a try to see some of them.
- Gradients, shadows and other UI changes. Please feel free to send new CSS and patches to improve it!
- JENKINS-8239 - Added a button in the top left to access configure and delete view links.
Release 1.12 (18 April 2011):
- Show list of projects as tooltip in project based views. Useful for figuring out what's in 'no project'
Release 1.11 (22 March 2011):
- No code changes
- Fixed deployment issue to ensure this shows up in the update centre.
Release 1.10 (17 March 2011) :
- Modified to use div based layout to provide equal sized boxes.
- Highlight time since last successful build more
- Some tidying up of the UI (although still too cluttered!)
- Created a sidebar to list claimed builds separately from the main builds, only showing the build name and claim reason.
- Fixed creation of new views
- Added an option to group multiple builds by 'project'. This is useful on systems with 100's of builds covering 10's of projects that are organised using a common job name prefix.
- Claim plugin integration fixes.
- JENKINS-6507: If the claim plugin is installed, claim details are shown with broken builds.
- Fixed a NPE calculating the culprit with builds that have been failing for many builds.
- Spread stable builds over more rows, so they're wider to show more of the titles on installations with many jobs.
Release 1.7 :
- Merged contributions from Lucas Cavalcanti and Ryan Shelley (see comments at the end of this page), with a new configuration option. These have increased the visibility of the builds and help with embedding in other pages.
- Black background – Better contrast with build colors (red and green in my case)
- More opacity when the job is queue
- Heart beat when the job is building – an animation like the building balls
- Build health icons
- Hidden header and sidebars
- Fix IllegalArgumentException when adding a new radiator view (JENKINS-5198).
Release 1.3, 1.4:
- Include more information, based on Julien Renaut's work in the XFPanel.
- Replaced layout with standard html tables to make better use of the space.
- Optimised layout for installations with many (dozens) jobs.
- Added configuration options to hide stable jobs or stable job details.
- Include Progress bar on all jobs.