Allows use of plain strings and files as credentials.
This plugin provides two new types of credentials:
FileCredentials or Secret file:
StringCredentials or Secret text:
These credentials were originally designed to be used together with the Credentials Binding Plugin. See the wiki for an example use case.
However, as described in the Credentials Plugin wiki, they could potentially be used by any other plugin that requires them.
Version 1.5 (2018-12-11)
Version 1.4 (Feb 15, 2017)
- Fix an NPE when uploading a secret file and logging is at level FINE or lower
Version 1.3 (Sep 26, 2016)
- JENKINS-36432 follow-up Switch to SecretBytes based storage of file credentials. (PR #6)
Version 1.2 (May 19, 2016)
Version 1.1 (Jan 15, 2015) (requires 1.580.x)
- JENKINS-26099 Permitting ID to be specified on new credentials.
- Display Scope control where appropriate.
Version 1.0 (Jun 16, 2014)
Version 1.0 beta 4 (Oct 01, 2013)
- Added random UUID into bound file paths.
- Factored build wrapper into Credentials Binding Plugin, which you must install for that functionality to continue to work.
Version 1.0 beta 3 (Sep 22, 2013)
- Added a “secret ZIP file” binding, closest to the operation of the now-deprecated Build Secret Plugin.
- Improved help text.
- Moved binding SPI out of the implementation package; it is intended to be usable from other plugins.
Version 1.0 beta 2 (Sep 22, 2013)
- Backdated core dep to 1.509.2.
- Fixed file reupload.
Version 1.0 beta 1 (Sep 21, 2013)