Nerrvana is a robust cloud-based Selenium testing solution. Nerrvana Plugin enables continuous integration with Nerrvana cloud.
The Nerrvana Jenkins plugin allows you to fully automate the testing of your web applications using a Jenkins CI server.
It uses Nerrvana’s API for communication with the Nerrvana cloud.
The plugin implements the following functionality
- Creates a configuration file in the Nerrvana user interface;
- Synchronizes tests extracted from the version control system with tests stored in the corresponding Nerrvana space;
- Adds Jenkins build number to the name of the generated test run;
- Allows you to dynamically add information to the description of the created test run (for example, a committer name, revision number, or commit message);
- If you use Nerrvana messages, the plug-in can analyse test results and set the status of a build, depending on the level of errors found.
The plugin uses LFTP to synchronize tests between Jenkins and Nerrvana. LFTP must be installed (yum install lftp) on the same server running Jenkins.
To create a configuration file for the Nerrvana plugin, go to Nerrvana the page ‘Add new test run’ or ‘Edit test run’.