Warrior Framework Plugin allows user to integrate Warrior Automation Framework with Jenkins to execute Warrior files
1. Navigate to Manage Jenkins → Manage Plugins → Available
2. Install 'Warrior Framework Plugin'
3. Restart Jenkins to complete installation
1. In Jenkins, navigate to 'New Item' and create a new Job
2. In Build section, click 'Add build step', and select 'Warrior Framework Plugin'
3. Provide values for all required fields(* indicates mandatory field) - refer 'Configuration' section below
4. Save the changes and click 'Build Now' to run the Job
1. Execute warrior files(case/suite/project)
2. Upload the execution logs to FTP/SFTP/SCP server
Plugin has below sections:
Warhorn will be used for setting up the execution environment for Warrior Framework and the details of configuration/input file for warhorn will be specified in this section.
Configuration file can be downloaded either from a git repository or via SFTP.
Provide relative/absolute path of warrior files - case/suite/project to be executed by Warrior Framework
Provide the absolute path of Python interpreter or the default python will be used for execution.
Provide the details of the system where the log files will be uploaded using FTP/SFTP/SCP
Note - Click the help(?) button in the plugin to know more about each field.