DescriptionThis functionality used to be a part of the core, but as of Jenkins 1.431, it was split off into separate plugins.
Installation and usage
For this plugin to be used, an Ant installation must be specified in the global Jenkins configuration. It can be installed automatically:
- Ant Version: Ant Installation to use. See previous section.
- Targets: Ant targets to invoke. If left blank, default target will be invoked.
- Build File: Build file to use. If left blank, plugin will look for build.xml in the root directory.
- Properties: Additional parameters (typical properties file format) to pass to the build. They are passed like -D(name)=(value)
- Java Options: Custom ANT_OPS.
Version 1.7 (Aug 21, 2017)
Version 1.6 (Aug 08, 2017)
Now requires Jenkins 1.642.x or newer.
Version 1.5 (May 9, 2017)
- Add description to POM [JENKINS-40002]
- Ant plugin does not correctly resolve and property resolving empty build parameter [JENKINS-41801]
- AntInstallation not setting PATH+ANT [JENKINS-42382]
- Improve test coverage
Version 1.4 (Aug 30, 2016)
- Descriptors annotated with @Symbol [JENKINS-37388]
- Update test dependencies.
Version 1.3 (May 11, 2016)
Version 1.2 (Feb 20, 2013)
- Mmproved documentation
- Label in Plugin Manager
Version 1.1 (Sep 19, 2011)
- First release, split off from the core.
Version 1.0 (Sep 19, 2011)
- Erroneous release. Initial release is 1.1