This plugin allows posting build related alerts to OpsGenie that notify who is on call.
The OpsGenie Plugin allows sending build messages to OpsGenie which filters them and creates alerts.
- Configure the Global Jenkins settings for OpsGenie plugin by following "Manage Jenkins" -> "Configure System" -> "OpsGenie Notifier Settings".
- Enter the API Url and API Key that's given from OpsGenie Jenkins Integration. API Url set to a default value but also can be configured.
- Enter the Teams that you want to notify and alert Tags.
- These fields can be used as default settings, also can be overridden for specific jobs.
- Activate OpsGenie Plugin for the Jenkins Job by following <Job> -> "Configure".
- Scroll to the "Post-Build Actions" section of the project configuration.
- Click on the "Add post-build action" button.
- Select the "Send Alert to OpsGenie" entry from the list displayed. The "Send Alert to OpsGenie" section will appear in the window.
- Click on the "Save" button to retain these changes.
- Configure the Jenkins Job settings for OpsGenie plugin by following <Job> -> "Configure" -> "Send Alert to OpsGenie".
- Check "Enable Sending Alerts" to send an alert to OpsGenie.
- Check "Notify Build Start" to send an alert to OpsGenie that notifies on build start.
- Enter the API URL and API Key that's given from OpsGenie Jenkins Integration. If you fill these fields global settings will be overridden.
- Enter the Teams that you want to notify and alert Tags. If you fill these fields global settings will be overridden.
- Select the priority of the build status alert from "Priority" field.
- Select the priority of the build start status alert from "Build Start Alert's Priority" field.
Version 1.2 (Aug 9, 2017)
- Initial release