Allows you to use any job as a template for other jobs.
See the GitHub home for this plugin.
- Feature: JENKINS-44805 Support Build Promotions plugin
- Feature: ez-templates now announces itself on the job page
- Bugfix: JENKINS-43293 Child loses ownership property if template was never owned
- Bugfix: JENKINS-40024 Cannot use another job as a templat
- Feature: JENKINS-38755 Merge Choice Parameter values more intelligently
- Bugfix: JENKINS-38695 Adding promotions needs to exclude .svn directories
- Bugfix: JENKINS-38308 Changing type of parameter doesn't propagate to child
- Bugfix: JENKINS-38168 job-params being overwritten by template
- Feature: JENKINS-37971 EZ-Templates support Github plugin
- Bugfix: JENKINS-37399 Updates to a Choice Parameter are not synchronised
- Bugfix: JENKINS-36749 Saves on templates don't propagate to implementing jobs after upgrading to 1.2
- Refactored internals to make it far easier to provide more templating features in future versions
- Bugfix: Sync Source Control Mgmt should be true by default
- First release via Jenkins Update Centre