Allows users to create/update a Kanboard task as a post-build action.
Kanboard is an open source tool to manage projects using a Lean Kanban approach.
Requires Kanboard version >= 1.0.31.
Version 1.5.1 (Dec 16, 2016)
- A new build step is now available that allows to fetch a Kanboard task and some of its attachments available through the KANBOARD_TASKJSON and a few others environment variables.
Version 1.4 (Dec 16, 2016)
- Can trigger a build on Kanboard task creation, the corresponding task reference is exported to the KANBOARD_TASKREF build environment variable.
Version 1.3.3 (Dec 15, 2016)
- Allow to define task color via the KANBOARD_TASKCOLOR environment variable.
Version 1.3.1 (Dec 14, 2016)
- Internationalization and french translation added.
Version 1.2 (Dec 09, 2016)
- Debug mode now globally configurable and disabled by default.
Version 1.1 (Dec 08, 2016)
- Export Kanboard task URL as KANBOARD_TASKURL environment variable.
Version 1.0 (Dec 06, 2016)
- Initial version (requires Kanboard version >= 1.0.31).