View Ant on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This plugin adds Apache Ant support to Jenkins. This functionality used to be a part of the core, but as of Jenkins 1.431, it was split off into separate plugins.
Installation and usage
For this plugin to be used, an Ant installation must be specified. It can be installed automatically:
- Ant Version: Ant Installation to use. See previous section.
- Targets: Ant targets to invoke. If left blank, default target will be invoked.
- Build File: Build file to use. If left blank, plugin will look for build.xml in the root directory.
- Properties: Additional parameters (typical properties file format) to pass to the build. They are passed like -D(name)=(value)
- Java Options: Custom ANT_OPS.
Version 1.2 (Feb 20, 2013)
- improved documentation
- label in Plugin Manager
Version 1.1 (Sep 19, 2011)
- First release, split off from the core.
Version 1.0 (Sep 19, 2011)
- Erroneous release. Initial release is 1.1