View PagerDuty on the plugin site for more information.
Allows users to trigger postbuild incidents via PagerDuty
- Trigger incidents on various job statuses Success/Failure/Aborted/Unstable/Not_Built
- Trigger incidents based on number of consecutive build results
- Jenkins version 1.580.1 or newer is required.
- PagerDuty account (you can create a free developer account here)
Version 0.2.2 (January 03, 2016)
- Allow triggering alert in all job statuses (SUCCESS/FAILED/ABORTED/UNSTABLE/NOT_BUILT)
- Allow using multiple service keys for different job
Version 0.2.1 (December 08, 2015)
- Allow using Environment Variables for config
Version 0.2.0 (September 26, 2015)
- Initial public release