No information for the plugin 'rally-bookkeeper' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
Dealing with Rally bookkeeping so you don't have to
For information on this plugin including source code, binaries, instructions, and more, please see the project's website.
Release 2.0 (2015-06-01):
- Adds ability to create SCMRepository object in Rally so you don't have to
- Lots of source code niceness that you don't care about
- More test coverage
- Refactored to a ridiculous degree
- Reworked dependency structure, incorporating Guice
- Add mutation testing and error checking to pom.xml
Release 1.0 (2015-05-26):
- Forked from Rally Plugin
- Updates Rally Changeset information based on commit data
- Changeset details can link back to whole commits or individual files within commits
- Updates Rally Task information based on commit data
- Can be configured to work behind proxies (with username and password