View user build vars on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin is used to set user build variables.
- BUILD_USER – full name of user started build,
- BUILD_USER_FIRST_NAME – first name of user started build,
- BUILD_USER_LAST_NAME – last name of user started build,
- BUILD_USER_ID – id of user started build.
Enabling and sample usage:
Jenkins core compatibility
This plugin requires Jenkins 1.396+ (since 1.1 version of plugin).
1.4 (Oct 10, 2014)
- - Support of BUILD_USER_EMAIL. Currently, only the explicit e-mail definition in user properties will work (see Mailer Plugin)
- - NPE on non-existent upstream builds (JENKINS-22974)
1.3 (Apr 12, 2014)
- User variables are not set to Maven3 build (JENKINS-19187)
* [JENKINS-21955] Set BUILD_USER to "SCMTrigger" if a build is run because of a source code change
* Now works with Jenkins starting from 1.396 version.
* Initial version