IBM z/OS Connector is a plugin which lets you connect your Jenkins to z/OS.
View IBM z/OS Connector on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This plugin provides its functions via FTP connection to IBM z/OS LPAR. You can configure your SCLM project on z/OS and then check for the changes via Jenkins.
- Submission of user JCL job (with optional log collected upon finish)
- Introduction of SCLM as SCM for your projects allowing to ceckout SCLM changes
- The ability to build SCLM projects currently can be performed only via 'Submit zOS Job' build action
After you've installed IBM zOS Connector into your jenkins CI you will need to do the following steps in order to enable its functionality.
- In the Jenkins CI project select 'SCLM' as SCM.
- In the menu you have to configure the following parameters:
- Server - IBM z/OS LPAR name or IP address
- Port - LPAR FTP port availible for communication
- Username - z/OS User ID
- Password - z/OS user password
- Project - SCLM Project Name
- Alternate - SCLM Project Alternate Definition
- Group - SCLM Group to watch
- Types - comma-separated SCLM types you want to watch for changes (for example, HLASM, MACRO, JAVA, C, ...)