No information for the plugin 'android-device-connector' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
This plugin lists up all the Android devices connected to the master and all the Jenkins slaves, and provide operations to them.
Specifically, the current version provides the following functionalities:
- UI that lists all the connected devices and their properties.
- Build step that lets you deploy *.apk to a device (a build running on one slave can deploy app to Android connected to another slave.)
- Web UI and CLI commands to deploy *.apk
The Slave or the host where the devices are connected require to have the adb command in PATH.
It is based on the iOS Device connector plugin iOS Device connector plugin.
Many thanks to Kohsuke Kawaguchi for making the iOS Device plugin, without it I wouldn't been able to make it.
If you don't see your connected devices then make sure:
- the ANDROID_HOME environment variable set and visible to Jenkins
- adb is in $ANDROID_HOME/platform-tools/
- adb is in PATH
If you are using SSH slaves, then the easies solution is to make an adb symbolic link to /usr/bin/adb on the Slave.
Version 1.3 (Feb 28, 2014)
- Initial release