View Pretested Integration on the plugin site for more information.
The Pretested Integration Plugin offers a branchy approach to pretested integration (also known as pre-tested commits), which upholds the invariant; that for a specific branch, known as the integration branch, all commits have been verified.
This plugin is developed by Praqma and sponsored by Atmel - It's maintained in the scope of Joint Open Source Roadmap Alliance (JOSRA).
- For more background information and a discussion on the different merge strategies available please read the blog post at the JOSRA: Pretested Integration Plugin.
- For a Paper on how to implement at complete flow of automated continuous delivery - including pretested integration read the white paper: CoDe:U Git Flow - a Continuous Delivery Approach.
- To follow the roadmap for this plugin see the Trello board.
We are going for a one-click-configuration. so after the plugin is installed simply go to the job, enable pre tested integration by clicking 'Use pretested ingegration'. Everything should now be configured and work out of the box, if you integration branch is master.
Code contributions were initially made by Computer Science studentsat University of Copenhagen as part of a study project
Ronni Elken Lindsgaard
Alexander Winther Uldall
- Git integration is now supported
- Dependency of Mercurial plugin set to 1.39 due to previous failure to trigger on merge commits
- Removed UI elements that should not have been there
- Release of the first stable version