View Pretested Integration on the plugin site for more information.
Code contribution by
Alexander Winther Uldall
Ronni Elken Lindsgaard
The Pretested Integration Plugin offers a branchy approach to pretested integration (also known as pre-tested commits), which upholds the invariant; that for a specific branch, known as the integration branch, all commits have been verified.
This plugin is developed by the josra.org organisation.
We are going for a one-click-configuration. so after the plugin is installed simply go to the job, enable pre tested integration by clicking 'Use pretested ingegration'. Everything should now be configured and work out of the box, if you integration branch is master.
For more information check out this blog post: josra.org/PretestedIntegration
Current known issues
- Only builds with Result.STABLE is committed.
- It is not possible to customise the integration message
- If the integration branch does not exist, the plugin will fail.
- Git integration is now supported
- Dependency of Mercurial plugin set to 1.39 due to previous failure to trigger on merge commits
- Removed UI elements that should not have been there
- Release of the first stable version