View next-executions on the plugin site for more information.
Adds a widget in the sidebar with the next build date for all the scheduled projects. It also creates a column definition.
A picture's worth a thousand words.
Sidebar widget (main)
Sidebar widget (Computer)
- JENKINS-23391 Widget don't collapse when "-" button is clicked.
- Added German translation (thanks to phoenix384).
- JENKINS-23162 Added an optional widget to show the next polling for the SCM trigger. To enable it, go to the global configuration page.
- Added French translation (thanks to damienfinck).
- JENKINS-21267 Added tooltip to show remaining time until next execution.
- Fixed JENKINS-12676 (thanks to OHTAKE Tomohiro for the patch).
- Added a global configuration option to enable/disable filtering by view in sidebar's widget.
- Added a Computer's widget. It shows the jobs tied to a computer.
- Added a global configuration option to set the date format.
- Added ja localization (Thanks to Tadanori Nakagawa).
- Added column definition for the views.
- Shows only projects associated with the view.
- Disabled projects should not be shown.
- Added tooltip to project name.
- Links to projects
- Changed date format to fit same width.
- Shorter project name on widget
- Initial Release.