View Jabber Server on the plugin site for more information.
The current version of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before use:
Please excuse me if some Menupoints may are different in name. I try to translate the terms correctly but they may change without update to the Documents, Pages or Readmes.
This Document is for Adminstrators and for all who are able to install Plug-ins into a already installed Jenkins-CI.
Feel free to ask questions that are emerged by this Pages, i will try to find a matching answer and the right place for in github or similar pages.
The structure of this Wiki-Pages shall be a work of reference, so questions that may come will be answered multiple times, right to the place the questions will occour. For any common questions related to this plug-in, look for the FAQ-Page.
Get sure that the Plug-in is not yet installed and you have the right to install plug-ins. Get sure you can claim a open Socket for the connection, favored is the port 5222.
The installation will be easy.
- Log in into Jenkins.
- Open the Manage Jenkins page.
- Open the Manag Plugins page.
- Open the Available tab.
- Filter for Jabber (the filter is available on the upper right side of the Plugin-Adminstration-Page).
- Check the "install" Box right to the Jabber-Server-Plugin.
- Press Install without restart or Download now and install after restart.