View S3 publisher on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Upload build artifacts to Amazon S3
Making artifacts public
If you'd like to have all of your artifacts be publicly downloadable, see http://ariejan.net/2010/12/24/public-readable-amazon-s3-bucket-policy/.
Usage with IAM
If you used IAM to create a separate pair of access credentials for this plugin, you can lock down its AWS access to simply listing buckets and writing to a specific bucket. Add the following custom policy to the user in the IAM console, replacing occurrences of "my-artifact-bucket" with your bucket name, which you'll have to create first:
Version 0.4 (Jul 12, 2013)
- Added storage class support
- Added arbitrary metadata support
- Fixed the problem where the plugin messes up credential profiles upon concurrent use (JENKINS-14470)
- Plugin shouldn't store S3 password in clear (JENKINS-14395)
Version 0.3.1 (Sept. 20th, 2012)
- Prevent OOME when uploading large files.
- Update Amazon SDK
Version 0.3.0 (May 29th, 2012)
- Use AWS MimeType library to determine the Content-Type of the uploaded file.