View App.io on the plugin site for more information.
This plug-in allows you to upload an iOS application package to App.io so that you can see the app running on a remote iPhone/iPad simulator: if successful, the simulator will be displayed embedded on the main project page as shown below, and there is also a link that will take you to the App.io site, where you can customize your application view.
As this is an initial version, there are quite a few to-dos and, I am sure, bugs - please do try it out and let me know if there are additional features or changes you would like to see. Limitations that I am aware of in the current implementation include:
- Need for Proxy Server support
- DescriptorImpl.doCheckAppFile() not yet implemented
- Allow user to configure simulator iPad/iPhone Landscape/Portrait orientation
- More generic mechanism for file upload (currently uses a simple Amazon S3 scheme)
- The simulator will only deploy correctly once at least one successful build has been deployed to App.io
Version 1.0 (Jun 18, 2013)
- Initial release