View DaticalDB4Jenkins on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin adds Datical DB support to Jenkins and requires Datical DB to be installed.
Advanced Project Configuration
Version 1.0.38 (May 18, 2015)
- Added support for Convert SQL Groovy script.
Version 1.0.35 (March 30, 2015)
- Added support for Groovy scripts.
Version 1.0.23 (October 6, 2014)
- Added support for Check Rules.
Version 1.0.22 (June 26, 2014)
- Added support for Export SQL for Rollback. Previously, this was only available for Forecast and Deploy.
Version 1.0.21 (June 19, 2014)
- Added support for Export SQL and Export Rollback SQL
Version 1.0.20 (Apr 28, 2014)
- Added support for installing a License Key
Version 1.0.19 (Apr 21, 2014)
- Added support for newProject and newDBDef commands. Used for when you want to create a Datical DB project dynamically.
Version 1.0.18 (Feb 17, 2014)
- Added ability to set Project specific Datical DB Command and override Global setting. Useful for Master-Node installs.
Version 1.0.16 (Feb 14, 2014)
- Added support for Status Details action.
Version 1.0.15 (Feb 7, 2014)
- Added support for Rollback and Auto Rollback actions.
Version 1.0.14 (Nov 12, 2013)
- Replaced Radio Buttons with Select list.
- Added support for Diff and History actions.
Version 1.0.13 (Nov 8, 2013)
- Fixed diffChangelog issue on Linux.
Version 1.0.12 (Nov 2, 2013)
- Added support for new diffChanglog functionality.
Version 1.0.6 (Sep 24, 2013)
- JENKINS-19667 - Fixed path issue on non-Windows platforms.
Version 1.0.4 (Jun 17, 2013)
- Initial Release