View Nested View on the plugin site for more information.
View type to allow grouping job views into multiple levels instead of one big list of tabs.
This plugin adds a new view type that can be selected when adding job views. This view does not show any jobs, but rather contains another set of views. By default, clicking on the view tab for a nested view shows a list of the subviews it contains (with folder icons). You can also configure a default subview to bypass this intermediate page and jump directly to that default view. Now the view tabs across the top show the views in this nested view, and the job list is for this default subview. This streamlines the navigation between views, but makes it harder to find the Edit View link for the nested view itself. Once a default subview has been assigned, navigate to the edit page by first clicking the plus ("+") icon in the view tabs (for adding a new subview) and then find the Edit View link in the sidepanel.
Version 1.9 (August 16, 2012)
- Improved performance and accuracy when computing worst result and health for large views
- add support for hierarchical job model (ex : cloudbees folder plugin)
- display grey icon when no nested content has been built
Version 1.8 (Jul 28, 2011)
- Properly check for duplicate names within the current nested view when creating a new view (in Jenkins 1.416 or newer).
- Ignore disabled project when calculating worst build result in a nested view. (JENKINS-8922)
Version 1.7 (Feb 25, 2011)
- Rerelease 1.6 to properly set required Jenkins version.
Version 1.6 (Feb 16, 2011)
- Show status icon for each view, representing the worst result of any job in that view. (JENKINS-7124)
- Fix link in empty nested view to be a link instead of raw HTML. (JENKINS-7862)
Version 1.5 (Oct 20, 2010)
- Update to work with Hudson 1.381 or higher. (JENKINS-7815)
- Calculate view-health for a nested view by recursing into its subviews. (JENKINS-7125)
- Export nested view details via Remote API. (JENKINS-7489)
- Don't allow setting a default subview for a nested view that is the Hudson default view, as this prevents access to other top level view tabs. (JENKINS-7362)
Version 1.4 (Jul 12, 2010)
- Update to work with Hudson 1.366 or higher.
Version 1.3 (Jun 16, 2010)
- Sort subviews alphabetically. (JENKINS-6757)
- Russian translation.
Version 1.2 (May 27, 2010)
- Add weather icons in nested view. (JENKINS-6235)
Version 1.1 (Mar 22, 2010)
- Spanish translation.
Version 1.0 (Jan 21, 2010)
- Initial release.