View Darcs on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin integrates Darcs version control system to Jenkins. The plugin requires the Darcs binary (darcs) to be installed on the target machine.
With this plugin, you can designate a Darcs repository as the "upstream" repository. Every build will then run "darcs pull" to bring the tip of this upstream repository. In a similar manner, polling will check if the upstream repository contains any new changes, and use that as the triggering condition of the new build.
- Main SCM functionality implemented.
- Sax parser handles file moves in changeset.
- Implementation of SCM browsers.
- Integration of Darcsweb.
- Improved inter changeset links.
- Implemeted file diff link for Darcsweb.
- Factored out darcs command as abstracted object from SCM class.
- Fixed changelog parser stripped of whitespaces from patch names and comments.
- Fixed Findbug and PMD issues.
- Implemented revision state and polling.
- Fixed add/remove dir tag recognition.
- Fixed comment/name parsing.
- Betetr revision state logging.
- ChangeSets in the ChangeSetList are sorted by darcs hash for digest calculation.
- Fixed issue 4: Check polling when patches are removed
0.3.4 (Mar 30, 2011)
- Implemented XML sanitizing for mixed character encoding in Darcs XML output (Issue 1).
0.3.5 (Apr 19, 2011)
- URI input form validation for Darcsweb and Darcsden code browsers.
- Stripping of 'Ignore-this: ...' from patch comments.
- Add config option for local path.
- Set core dependnecy to LTS 1.480.
- Bug fixing (NPE and init checkout problms with new local path feature).
- Refactoring and code cleaning.
- Increase test coverage
- Increase Javadoc.
- Fix issues with deserializing global plugin config from older versions throws exception(#11).
- Known issue: Old global plugin config is not loaded.
- Use job directory as working directory for darcs.
- Refactoring of Darcs command abstraction.
- Fix NPE on calculating first revision state (issue #13).
- Fix NPE: Because of serialization issues with the main the changelog parse may be null on build time (issue #13).