View MSBuild on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin allows you to use MSBuild to build .NET projects. To use this plugin, specify the location of MSBuild.exe on Jenkin's configuration page. The MSBuild executable is usually situated in a subfolder of C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework. If you have multiple MSBuild versions installed, you can configure multiple executables.
Then, on your project configuration page, specify the name of the build file (.proj or .sln) and any command line
arguments you want to pass in. The files are compiled to the directory where Visual Studio would put them as well.
- The path location is as instance: 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\msbuild.exe'
* Add UI checkbox to control build variables passing
* Integrate pull request - Use lowercase "/p" for xbuild compatibility
* Integrate pull request - Change Internal object: Descriptor by BuildStepDescriptor
* Fix command generation with multiple build parameters
Release 1.8.2 (December 25, 2011)
* Fix JENKINS-12222 - java.lang.NullPointerException in the msbuild plugin when a job is executed by the parameterized build trigger plugin
Release 1.8.1 (December 03, 2011)
* Fix double quoted default args
Release 1.8 (December 01, 2011)
* Add default args (global configuration) - Merged pull request
Release 1.7 (May 13, 2011)
- Fix JENKINS-3823 - configure msbuild path as a tool
and JENKINS-4120 - Implement concept of tool installation into MSBuild plugin
Release 1.6 (May 10, 2011)
- Fixed JENKINS-9645 and JENKINS-9643 - Regression introduced in 1.5 - The MsBuild file was not taken into account
Release 1.5 (May 05, 2011)
- Add variables (from build and environment) resolution.
Release 1.4 (April 02, 2011)
- Fix JENKINS-4121 - Existence check for MsBuild.exe does not account for non-master nodes
Release 1.3 (Dec 29, 2009)
- Add build parameters as properties (JENKINS-2349)
- Console output should show the command (JENKINS-3610)
- Update uses of deprecated APIs
Release 1.2 (Apr 21, 2009)
- Add a the possibility to manage multiple Msbuild version (JENKINS-3179)
Release 1.1 (Jun 03, 2008)
- Initial release