No information for the plugin 'buildcoin-plugin' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
Sends build info to Buildcoin, a CI game that rewards users for committing often, keeping the build stable, and using pull requests for code reviews.
How it works
This plugin sends the status of each build to Buildcoin to notify your team about build breakages, reward users who fix broken builds, and display current build status on the real-time dashboard.
- Sign up at http://buildcoin.com/
- You can find your Company API Key on the Manage Company page.
- Paste this key into the Buildcoin section of the Jenkins global configuration to report the status of all jobs to Buildcoin.
- If you only want to use Buildcoin for certain jobs, you can use the Buildcoin section on the job configuration page instead.
The configuration screen on the Jenkins global configuration page.
The Buildcoin.com realtime dashboard. It's red because there's a broken build.
The debug mode checkbox can be used for troubleshooting. It will post the build status to any url entered into the API Key text field.
Version 1.1 (May 23, 2012)
- Updated plugin description that is displayed in Jenkins
Version 1.0 (May 23, 2012)
- Initial release