View BuildContext Capture on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin makes it possible to capture the build context.
To know build information is indispensable to keep traceability and ensure optionally reproducibility in your build process and deployment process.
This plugin enables you to capture the build context by defining several predefined captured types and lets you define some custom capture elements (from script execution).
After the capture, you suggest exporting the build context and attach it to your artifacts.
- Captures build context used by a build
- Knows build context elements used for each job run
Some use cases
- To capture environment variables used by the build
Note: It is suggested to use EnvInject plugin for managing envionrment variable.
- To capture the build log
- To capture infrastructure information (plugins, jenkins version)
- To capture the job configuration file (config.xml)
- To execute a script and capture any recorded file from the build
* Add a build action and a project action
* Add build time type
* Introduce a BuildContextCapture publisher type
* Add the ability to capture elements through a script
* Add support of different exported format
* Initial version