View Phing on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin allows you to use Phing to build PHP projects.
This plugin is available for Hudson 1.239 or later.
If you have multiple Phing installations, you can configure Jenkins to allow that each project will select the installation that will use.
If phing is in the path, you don't have to configure phing.
This plugin works as other builders like Ant builder or Gant builder.
Version 0.9 (Dec 21, 2011)
- added "Use ModuleRoot as working directory". (JENKINS-12078)
Version 0.8 (Jun 3, 2011)
- Fixed the description of Phing on system configuration page.
Version 0.7 (Jan. 21, 2011)
- Support Environment variables in the "Build file" field such as "$WORKSPACE/build.xml". (JENKINS-8549)
Version 0.6.1 (Dec. 8, 2010)
- Fixed Information of certain Phing tasks does not display in console output of the build. (JENKINS-8097)
Version 0.6 (Oct. 8, 2010)
- Supported ConsoleNoteAnnotator.
- Added "Executed Phing Target".
- Fixed NotSerializableException using Phing plugin with slaves. Thanks mdillon. (JENKINS-6615)
- Fixed JENKINS-4398.
- Fixed deprecated api.
- Fixed JENKINS-2504.
- Fixed NPE when no targets are specified.
- First Version