Use a publisher more than once. Select the execution order of the publishers. Use run conditions to decide whether a publisher
should be run.
View Flexible Publish on the plugin site for more information.
- Use a publisher more than once within a build
- Select the execution order of the publishers
- Use Run Conditions to decide whether to publish
- Some publishers may not be prepared to run more than once during a build
- Some publishers may expect to always run before or always run after another publisher
- Not all publishers are available for inclusion in the Flexible publish action. Specifically, the publisher must use a DataBoundConstructor to be available.
- The Flexible publish action is not (yet) available for Matrix builds
- Some publishers state that they should only run after the build has been finalized - when the build status is known, and cannot be modified. The Flexible publish action does not enforce this restriction.
This plugin can be installed from the Update Center (Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins) under "Other Post-Build Actions".
To install manually, download the latest plugin from http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/plugins/flexible-publish/ and use the Upload Plugin option in the Advanced tab of the Plugin Manager.
If you do install manually, you will need to also install the Run Condition Plugin from http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/plugins/run-condition/ and the Token Macro Plugin from http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/plugins/token-macro/.
- Initial release