This plugin allows you to publish TestNG results.
View TestNG Results on the plugin site for more information.
TestNG result xml file contains more information than the junit report xml file . This plugin exposes those extra information in graph and table reports.
This plugin makes it possible to import TestNG XML reports from each build into Hudson.
The data is parsed using the output generated using org.testng.reporters.XMLReporter. The results are displayed with a trend graph and all details about which tests that failed are also presented.
Features : The page layouts are intentionally designed to look very similar to Hudson's junit plugin.
- In the project/build page you can see a summary of passed/fail tests as well as passed/fail configuration methods. It also enlists the failed test cases with a direct link to view the test failure.
- In the Class result summary page test methods are separated from configuration methods
- In the Package result summary you can see the order which test methods were ran during the regression run.
- Different graphs will show you the pass/failed trend of job's previous results.
- Able to hide/expand tables that display package and class results
- Job Configuation : You need to specify an ant compatible search path where testng plugin will look for testng resutl xml files. If your result xml files are not located under job/workspace and you need to specify a relative path , make sure that the below checkbox is selected.
Release 0.14 (February 18th, 2011)
* Fixed JENKINS-8828 : exception.message is not displayed correctly for failed tests
* Fixed JENKINS-7916 : FormatUtil method is using TimeUnit.toMinutes which is not defined in Java 1.5
- Fixed JENKINS-8828 : exception.message is not displayed correctly for failed tests
- Fixed JENKINS-7916 : FormatUtil method is using TimeUnit.toMinutes which is not defined in Java 1.5
Release 0.12 (February 12th, 2011)
- Fixed : The plugin wasen't showing all the @Test methods which ran as part of the same class. For example you can have multiple @Test methods in the same class with couple of @Before and @After methods.Release 0.11 (February 8th, 2011)
- Fixed : diff value was display as --3 instead of 3 and -3 instead of +3
- Fixed : Checked in the missing sidebar icon files
Release 0.7 (October 25, 2010)
- Fixed: Plugin fails to find testng-results.xml file when project is configured to checkout sources from SVN SCM.
Release 0.5 (September 24, 2010)
- Fixed: parser test cases were failing with IOException
- Fixed: Updated colors for Trend Graph to match JUnit graph and bar colors
- Fixed: Better display of content on the test method result page
- Fixed: Open/Close js behavior on Package results page
- Fixed: Removed a lot of dead code and unnecessary files
- Fixed: Trend Graph is shown for Projects and not for Builds
- Changed: TestNG Results link at Project page doesn't take you to latest build results anymore
- New: Trend graph has tooltips and links to different builds
Release 0.4 (August 17, 2010)
- New: Initial release
Release 0.1 (August 12, 2010)
- First Revision