View Radiator View on the plugin site for more information.
Provides a job view displaying project status in a highly visible manner. This is ideal for displaying on a screen on the office wall as a form of Extreme Feedback Device.Once the plugin is installed, click on the add view tab and select "Radiator View". The job selection options are the same as the standard list view -- either select projects to include or specify a regular expression to select the options.
This plugin will be integrated with the claim plugin if it is installed - claimed failures are displayed in a column on the right.
If you use this and want to reconfigure the view, you can't directly because it is full screen and the left menu is not rendered. To reconfigure the view, go to the view, then append "/configure" to the url, and you get the configuration screen. Append "/delete" to the view URL to delete the view. One person's bug is another person's feature .
Release 1.10 (17 March 2011) :
- Modified to use div based layout to provide equal sized boxes.
- Highlight time since last successful build more
- Some tidying up of the UI (although still too cluttered!)
- Created a sidebar to list claimed builds separately from the main builds, only showing the build name and claim reason.
- Fixed creation of new views
- Added an option to group multiple builds by 'project'. This is useful on systems with 100's of builds covering 10's of projects that are organised using a common job name prefix.
- Claim plugin integration fixes.
- JENKINS-6507: If the claim plugin is installed, claim details are shown with broken builds.
- Fixed a NPE calculating the culprit with builds that have been failing for many builds.
- Spread stable builds over more rows, so they're wider to show more of the titles on installations with many jobs.
Release 1.7 :
- JENKINS-6238 : UI improvements
- JENKINS-6233 : weather icons paths are wrong if hudson isn't deployed on /
- Merged contributions from Lucas Cavalcanti and Ryan Shelley (see comments at the end of this page), with a new configuration option. These have increased the visibility of the builds and help with embedding in other pages.
- Black background – Better contrast with build colors (red and green in my case)
- More opacity when the job is queue
- Heart beat when the job is building – an animation like the building balls
- Build health icons
- Hidden header and sidebars
- Fix IllegalArgumentException when adding a new radiator view (JENKINS-5198).
Release 1.3, 1.4:
- Include more information, based on Julien Renaut's work in the XFPanel.
- Replaced layout with standard html tables to make better use of the space.
- Optimised layout for installations with many (dozens) jobs.
- Added configuration options to hide stable jobs or stable job details.
- Include Progress bar on all jobs.
- Initial public release.