View Compact Columns on the plugin site for more information.
More compact columns for showing last success and failure.
Easier to understand, and takes less room in your view.
What is the "Latest Builds" column?
This column simply takes the "Last Success" and "Last Failure" columns and combines them into one easier to understand, and real-estate friendly column.
Additionally, you can click on the blue/red links to go to the build in question, and can hover over the link if you want to see the job number.
Even in this small screenshot you can see how busy the "Last Success" and "Last Failure" columns are. Quite frankly, it's hard to really get the information you need "at a glance" like you should.
The problem is compounded if you have many jobs and scroll down and lose the column headers. You can't remember which column is for which information.
How do I use it?
Follow these steps
- If the only view you have is the "All" view, and you want to edit that view see Editing or Replacing the All View. If you would like to add another view instead, do that.
- Once you have a view you want to edit, see Changing the Columns of a View
- When changing columns, look for the "Latest Builds (Compact)" column.
- The "duration" columns could be compacted to use the shorter notation
- Any additional ways to take existing columns and make them easier to understand, and take up less room.
Version 1.0 (coming soon...)
- Initial release