No information for the plugin 'gerrit' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
This plugin integrates Gerrit Code Review to Hudson.
It will mark a change verified if the build of the change was successful, effectively implementing a pre-tested commit workflow with Gerrit and the Git plugin (0.8.2 or later)
After build, the plugin just checks what revision is in workspace at the moment and uses Gerrits ssh command line tools for marking the result.
- Fixed issue when using slaves for build
- SSH commands are now sent from master only.
- Internal restructuring
- Added some unit tests
- This version will lose settings when upgrading from 0.2*
- Close ssh connection to gerrit properly
- Added configuration option for unstable build verify value.
- Failed release process forced to do a new release
- Initial version
- Perhaps add possibility to set review values also, for example when code analysis tools report errors. http://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Analysis+Collector+Plugin might be useful.
- `create-account` command in the latest Gerrit builds
- Creating group for the hudson user (I named mine "bots")
- Giving that group "Verified" access in the global config
- Using git-daemon
- Updating refspec in the git plugin
- Document the choosing of the build strategy
Basic settings for plugin, remember to add user into gerrit.
Settings for Git -plugin (Available in 0.8.2)
How Hudson shows up in gerrit