Table of Contents
Hudson has native integrations with the following OSes. See respective sections for how to make Hudson run in the background automatically:
- Installing Hudson as a Windows service
- Installing Hudson as Solaris 10 service
- Installing Hudson on Ubuntu
- Installing Hudson as a Unix daemon
Alternatively, if you have a servlet container that supports Servlet 2.4/JSP 2.0, such as Glassfish v2, Tomcat 5 (or any later versions), then you can run them as services, and deploy
hudson.war as you would any other war file. Container specific documentation is available if you choose this route.
Top of page
Also, see how other people are deploying Hudson to get some idea of how to make it fit your environment.
- Case study of Sven Reimers
- Case study of Kohsuke Kawaguchi
- Case study of Rhett Sutphin
- Case study of Ned Collyer
- Case Study Of Arnaud Lacour
- Case Study of JBoss
- we'd love to list yours here. Please talk to us.