View Groovy on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin adds the ability to directly execute Groovy code.
To configure available Groovy installation on your system, go to Hudson configuration page, find section 'Groovy' and fill the form as shown bellow.
To create Groovy-based project, add new free-style project and select "Execute Groovy script" in the Build section, select previously configured Groovy installation and then type your command, or specify your script file name. In the second case path taken is relatively from the project workspace directory.
The plugin also adds the functionality of the Script Console to the project configuration page. You can schedule your system management script...
...and then observe progress in the build log.
- Added possibility to specify properties and script parameters.
- Added script source choice (file/command) for system groovy scripts.
- Used .exe instead of .bat on Windows (as suggested by Scott Armit).
- Added configuration option for classpath and initial variable bindings for
system groovy scripts.
- Configuring more builders at once actually doesn't absolutely work. If you need more groovy builders in your project, you have to configure them one by one and always save project configuration before you add new one.