Provides a new View implementation displaying project status in a highly visible manner. This is ideal for displaying on a screen on the office wall as a form of Extreme Feedback Device.
Once the plugin is installed, click on the add view tab and select "Radiator View". The options are the same as the standard list view -- either select projects to include or specify a regular expression to select the options.
If you use this and want to reconfigure the view, you can't directly because it is full screen and the left menu is not rendered. To reconfigure the view, go to the view, then append "/configure" to the url, and you get the configuration screen. Append "/delete" to the view URL to delete the view. One person's bug is another person's feature .
Currently planned (but feel free to implement them yourself if you have more time!)
- Support for Internet Explorer (currently only displays on firefox)
- Indicate when failed builds are re-building
- Show build slave status
- Change to use AJAX updates rather than full page refresh
- Animation / Flashing / something for a few seconds when a build newly fails.
- Allow extra information to be added by users (e.g. happy birthday messages)
- Include Progress bar on all jobs.
- Initial public release.