This plugin allows you to capture code coverage HTML reports from NCover and display the reports per project or build.
The post-build action when configuring a project:
The coverage project/build action which sends you to the archived HTML report:
Configuring the NCover Plugin
- Install the NCover plugin (via Manage Hudson -> Manage Plugins)
- Configure your project's build script to generate NCover HTML reports (See below for an example with Gallio)
- Enable the "Publisher NCover HTML report" publisher
- Specify the HTML report directory which is generated by NCover, relative to the project workspace.
Generating NCover HTML reports
For generic help on this topic, see http://docs.ncover.com/how-to/create-ncover-reports/
When using Gallio, you can simply use the NCover runner. You'll need to pass two arguments to Gallio.Echo.exe. Make sure to replace the variables in caps with the actual path you want:
- /runner-property:NCoverArguments="//html HTML_DIR_NAME //at TRENDS_FILE"
- The "//at TRENDS_FILE" is optional but will keep track of coverage over time and include graphs in your HTML report
An example command might look like:
Version 0.1.0 (TO BE RELEASED)
- Initial release, allowing for archiving and displaying of NCover HTML coverage report directories.