!sonar-logo.png|align=left!Quickly benefit from Sonar, an open-source dashboard based on many analysis tools like Checkstyle, PMD and Cobertura.
- install and start the Sonar server
- activate the sonar plugin from the Hudson Plugin Manager
- define a Sonar installation from the Configure System page
- activate sonar on jobs from the "Post-build actions" section:
- build your project
We recommend to execute Sonar at the most on nightly builds. It's useless to activate it on continuous builds.
- view your project from Sonar
See the roadmap.
1.0 (planned for May 2009)
Compatible with Sonar 1.8 and later. For older versions, please use 0.2.
- SONARPLUGINS-8 Execute from slaves
- SONARPLUGINS-10 Only run Sonar on nightly build
- SONARPLUGINS-11 Hudson plugin i18n (currently English and French)
- SONARPLUGINS-44 OutOfMemory during FindBugs run
- SONARPLUGINS-73 Plugin ignores "Root POM" parameter
- SONARPLUGINS-14 Clover call runs out of pergen space and no possiblity to increase in hudson
- SONARPLUGINS-16 Add a way to specify Maven options to be used by Hudson in order to launch Sonar plugin
- SONARPLUGINS-18 Do not display project specific configuration on maven jobs
- SONARPLUGINS-19 Automatically set maven batch mode
- SONARPLUGINS-49 Synchronize Sonar plugin with the build
- SONARPLUGINS-78 Launch Sonar Maven plugin with the new "mvn sonar:sonar" command (not compatible with Sonar version previous to 1.8 )
Compatible with Sonar versions <= 1.8.
- SONAR-326 : manage jobs that are not built with maven2
- SONAR-325 : use the configured maven installation
- Initial release