Provides a new View implementation displaying project status in a highly visible manner. This is ideal for displaying on a screen on the office wall as a form of Extreme Feedback Device.
Once the plugin is installed, click on the add view tab and select "Radiator View". The options are the same as the standard list view -- either select projects to include or specify a regular expression to select the options.
Currently planned (but feel free to implement them yourself if you have more time!)
- Support for Internet Explorer (currently only displays on firefox)
- Indicate when failed builds are re-building
- Show build slave status
- Change to use AJAX updates rather than full page refresh
- Animation / Flashing / something for a few seconds when a build newly fails.
- Allow extra information to be added by users (e.g. happy birthday messages)
- Initial public release.