Feel free to add comments or anything to this page that might help the work of translating Hudson in French. Eric will be notified of any changes made to this page.
As far as I can tell, all the core elements have been translated (as of June 9th, 2008):
- all Messages.properties
- all <jelly file>.properties
- all HTML help files
Any that remain are likely to be recent (please let me know if you spot any). However, many other texts have not been internationalized yet.
The only plugin so far to be maintained in French is Fit.
This is an area where we could need some help.
For more information about the translation to French, see http://ericlefevre.net/wordpress/2008/06/07/about-the-french-translation-in-hudson/.
July 4th 2008 (Hudson v1.233)
- fixed an unclear translation in the slave creation page
- changed a couple of uppercases into the French style ("Console de Script" became "Console de script")
June 22nd 2008 (Hudson v1.228)
- added spaces before semi-colons (ie. "hello:" became "hello :")
- added translation for the plugin manager
- added translation for the new private security realm
- updated files
June 9th 2008 (Hudson v1.223)
- updated various files after comments from Damien Bonvillain
April 28th 2008
- created this wiki page
- updated various files