Plugin Information View Embeddable Build Status on the plugin site for more information. Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
View Embeddable Build Status on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Once this plugin is installed, you'll see Embeddable Build Status Icon as one of items in the left menu navigation for a job or build of a job respectively.
When you click this icon, you get several links to an icon that shows the current Build Status for your job or the status of a specific build respectively.
You can paste any of these URLs in other sites so people can see the current state of your build.
Scheduled for next release
2.0-beta2 (Feb 07, 2019)
NOTE: The final v2.0 release is scheduled for Feb 14. If you have any issues with this beta please got to GitHub and report them.
2.0-beta1 (Jan 03, 2019)
- Fixed link encoding
Fixed handling for unprovided job argument for unprotected URL
- Fixed animation state for running builds
- Allow to select builds via Selectors (see README)
- Allow usage of customizable unprotected URL without job or build reference
- Allow to configure badges via pipeline scripts (see README)
- Allow to customize label (subject), status and color
1.9 (Feb 06, 2016)
- Compatibility with pipeline builds (JENKINS-28642)
1.8 (Aug 31, 2015)
- Badges for aborted builds (JENKINS-19319)
- Fix ETag header quoting to respect RFC 7232
- Some minor "plastic" style image fixes
1.7 (Mar 24, 2015)
- New badge style: flat, with option to choose the old ("plastic") style (JENKINS-26705)
- Option to omit view name from the URL (JENKINS-26585)
1.6 (Nov 29, 2014)
- Support for build status badge for a specific build of a job (JENKINS-25306)
1.5 (Aug 25, 2014)
- Added Cache-Control headers (JENKINS-17028)
- New badge style based on shields.io (JENKINS-23062)
- SVG badges for better high-DPI screen support (JENKINS-21112)
1.4 (May 31, 2013)
- ability to expose badges even when Jenkins has no anonymous read access (JENKINS-17798)
1.3 (Mar 05, 2013)
- missing icon
1.2 (Mar 1st, 2013)
- Added "unknown" image and use it for disabled and unbuilt jobs (JENKINS-15510)
- Avoid using 302 redirects given that some browsers cache them (JENKINS-17028)
- Initial version