View OpsGenie on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin allows posting build notifications to OpsGenie that notify who is on call.
The OpsGenie Plugin allows for sending build messages to OpsGenie that filtered and created as incident alerts.
- Configure the Global Jenkins settings for OpsGenie plugin by following "Manage Jenkins" -> "Configure System" -> "OpsGenie Notifier Settings".
- Enter the Api Url, API Key that's given from OpsGenie Jenkins Integration. Api Url set the default but also can be configured.
- Teams, Tags that you want to notify.
- These fields are can be used as default settings, also can be overridden for specific jobs.
- Scroll to the "Post-build Actions" section of the project configuration.
- Click on the "Add post-build action" button.
- Select the "Send Alert to OpsGenie" entry from the list displayed. The "Send Alert to OpsGenie" section will appear in the window.
- Click on the "Save" button to retain these changes.
- Configure the Jenkins Job settings for OpsGenie plugin by following <Job> -> "Configure" -> "Send Alert to OpsGenie".
- Check "Enable Sending Alerts" to send a notification to OpsGenie.
- Check "Notify Build Start" to a send notification to OpsGenie that notifies build started.
- Enter the Api Url, API Key that's given from OpsGenie Jenkins Integration. If you fill these fields global settings will be overridden.
- Teams, Tags that you want to notify. If you fill these fields global settings will be overridden.
- Select the priority of the build status alert from "Priority" field.
- Select the priority of the build start status alert from "Build Start Alert's Priority" field
Version 0.1.0 (Aug 10, 2017)
- Initial release