View RadarGun on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This plugin allows to run RadarGun benchmark as a Jenkins build step.
RadarGun is a data grid and distributed cache benchmarking framework built to test Infinispan and other distributed data grid platforms.
Configuration and usage manual is available on GitHub.
Release 1.1 (2016-07-15)
- Support for user commands (issue 23)
- Allow to run several Rg slaves on the same node (issue 32 and issue 33))
- Wait only for RG master in main build loop (issue 35)
- Check if workspace exists (issue 36)
- Deprecated jvm options config (issue 37)
- Console annotation capabilities (issue 38)
- Syntax highlighting (issue 39)
Release 1.0 (2016-02-12)
- Initila release